Yes it's that time of year when we are invited to parties, and you have to decide on something to take along for the host/hostess.
Why not try the personal touch this year?
For a present that is bound to please, try our 10 Minute Truffles.
The recipe is below, and you could also present them as a gift in one of our Christmas Baseline Canisters!
Simple, beautiful, thoughtful, and the recipe is here...
• 250 g dark chocolate (approx. 55% cacao)
• 125 g butter
• 2 egg yolks
• 2 tsp vanilla sugar (± 10 ml)
• 100 g icing sugar
• 30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
Duration10 min to make, 1.5hours to set.
- Break chocolate into pieces and divide butter into 4 or 5 pieces. Place both in the MicroCook Pitcher 1 L, cover and microwave at 600 watts for 2 min. Allow to stand for 1 min. and stir to obtain a consistent mixture.
- Add egg yolks, vanilla sugar and icing sugar and mix briskly using the KPT Beater.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for a minimum of 1½ hours so that it becomes thicker. Then remove it from the fridge, make around 40 cherry-sized balls and roll them in the cocoa powder.
- Keep the truffles in the fridge in the one of our Freezer Mates Medium Low 1L or perhaps take them to a party in one of our Christmas Baseline Canisters.