Well the leaves are changing, the weather's just a little wetter, summer is fading fast, but at Tupperware Queen we have products to make your life easy in truly autumnal colours. Gorgeous greens, pastel yellows, riotous reds, all designed for use in or out of the Kitchen.
Ingredients (4 Persons)• 2 garlic cloves
• 20g fresh ginger
• 1 onion
• 1 small hot chili pepper
• 4 chicken breasts of 150 g each
• 400g canned chopped tomatoes
• salt and pepper
• 600g sweet potatoes
• 1 tsp ground coriander ( 5 ml)
• 75g peanut butter
• 3 corriander sprigs
• 50g salted peanuts
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time:23 min.
- Peel the garlic, ginger and onion and cut them into pieces. Chop them together with the hot chili using the Herb Chopper.
- In the Microwave Pressure Cooker, place the chicken breasts with the contents of the Herb Chopper, ⅓ of the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir gently using the Silicone Spatula.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, add them on top of the chicken in the Tupperware Pressure Cooker. Season with salt and poor the remaining ⅔ of the can of chopped tomatoes over top.
- Close the Tupperware Pressure Cooker and microwave for 23 min. at 900 watts. Allow to stand for 15 min. until the pressure goes down.
- Add the ground coriander, peanut butter and chopped corriander to the cooked stew, then stir gently.
- Slice the chicken fillets in 3, serve with rice and sprinkle with the roughly chopped peanuts.